Wednesday, February 22, 2012

bonnaroo footware

Last year I went to the huge music festival Bonnaroo. It was a blast. It was only four days but I caught on fast. For some reason I decidedly packed only three shoes and some shower flip flops. I had my favorite sandals, a pair of black heels, and some old combat boots. If I were to go back to Bonnaroo...I would take my shower shoes and my boots! Just to clear the air, no I did not wear the heels. So, on the first day I wore my favorite sandals and I wouldn't recommend open toed shoes. My camp was so far away from centeroo, it was so dusty, there were people walking in every direction. My feet were mad dirty!! I managed not to get my toes stepped on, but avoiding the trauma took a lil away from the concerts...the worrying and all lol or hallucinating. The next day I wore the boots and I felt like I walked faster. There were walking trails with nothing but sand, or gravel, or when wet, mud. The boots rocked my world and I would put combat boots, high tops, cowboy boots, work boots, rain boots, whatever you prefer...take boots. And omgoodness take shower shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment