Thursday, January 12, 2012

Leave the Good Stuff At Home

Leave the Good Stuff At Home
            While getting ready to go on that vacation you wonder should I take these shoes. The good sunny day shoes, the matching my white t-shirt with my blue jeans shoes… The question dances in your mind. I am here, OOOh, I am LaShawnaNicole btw, as I was typing; I am here to tell you…Do Not Take Them!!! Really don’t. Take the old ones or the universal shoes that you own. You may end up out shinning your friends in the looks department. Stylishly of course, because I have not a clue on what you look like. If you leave the good stuff at home, you will have something to look forward too. You will not feel awkward about wearing the same outfit on the first day back to school as you did on the last day of spring break vacation. I have done that…it’s funny when you recognize your own fashion mistakes. Leave the good stuff behind because you never know what lies ahead. You and your friends might run out of gas on a dirt road, and then it rains, and now it’s a muddy road…your fly white shoes are now a done deal, unless you clean them…buy new laces…yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment